"The Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works launches a full week of hearings this week on the climate and clean energy bill. You’ll certainly want to tune in (at the EPW website) for first hearing Tuesday, 9:30 ET to hear:
Wellinghoff in particular may be the best Obama appointment you never heard of, who said in April of new nuclear and coal plants: “We may not need any, ever.” I’ll repost the full witness list for Wednesday and Thursday at the end."
- Energy Secretary Steven Chu;
- Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood;
- Interior Secretary Ken Salazar;
- U.S. EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson; and
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Chairman Jon Wellinghoff.
Read the rest of the post at the source...
Climate Progress's Comment Policy
If you've attempted to post a comment at Climate Progress under this story, and had it, in your opinion, unreasonably rejected or snipped, please repost it and any additional commentary below in the comments. Please take a look at Guidelines for Comments if you haven’t yet.